Wednesday, January 8, 2014

This year sure has been busy. I haven't been able to quilt much. My sister Donna and I did get the backing replaced on the quilt we were hired to repair. I am now working on a few small projects for the Port Orange Family Days the first of march.

These are the latest Microwave Bowl cozies:

I made this one for my granddaughter, Jada since she loves pink, but when she saw the black and white she chose it.
 

This one is for my mom.

This one is the one Jada chose so I guess I will sell the pink one at the Port Orange Family Days.
 
 
 
I also have been trying some different soft glasses case designs to use the extra 8 or 9 inch of  fabric from the bowl cozies.
 
Tomorrow I plan on getting my sewing table and cutting counter organized so I can accomplish more.
 
This weeks goal is to finish the binding on the repaired quilt and make some more glass cases. I hope to finish the binding so I can concentrate on finishing the hand quilting on my daughters table topper.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment