Sunday, April 13, 2014

Happy Easter

Happy Easter a week early.

 
Last week I had to put my hubby in the Hospice facility so they could get his meds worked out. I took this little Bunny with me so I could have some hand work to occupy me while sitting with him. I have completed the outline of the bunny, his bow tie, facial features and his buckets. I am quilting an angled line in the background which is 1/3 done.


This is the backing I chose. If you look close you can see the outline of the bunny. I have a little girl bunny to quilt after this one.



And I finally finished Hubby's Quilt!! Hurray. This is him snuggled up after he returned from the Hospice facility. He doesn't look it but he was very happy to be home, he was just exhausted.




Wishing you all a blessed Holy Week and a Happy Easter.

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment