Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Missing my One True Love

 
 

Missing my one true LOVE

 
 
On Good Friday, early in the morning I lost my one true love. This is a picture of him and the quilt I had just finished for him the Sunday before. I didn't get the hearts and names of our children added but I will when I am sitting and watching our favorite shows or by his favorite spot on the Intracoastal Water Way.
 

Works in Progress

I am still quilting on my Easter Bunny. Thinking of putting him away for awhile. Mr. Bunny was the hand project I took to work on while Jim was at the Hospice facility so it is a little hard to work on right now.
 
I promised Jim's youngest daughter that I would finish her rag quilt, I do not like making rag quilts so have procrastinated finishing it. I also have a quilt along I have not started; I need to start that because I am behind; and finally a bag of table runners and baby quilts I have yet to quilt.  So next week I hope to start some of these projects and finish at least one by the following weekend. I have a lot of family here but they leave on Sunday; I will need something to keep me from giving up on life after that so what better way than hand quilting.  
 
Until next time, Keep On Quilting.
Debbie
 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and your family. So sorry for your loss. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete