Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Flag Wall Hanging

 

Flag Wall Hanging Coming Along

 
All done except for the binding, I think. Still not sure if I need morequilting. When I first saw this picture after uploading I was upset because I thought the top tumblers were not lined up. Then I realized it was the white chevron on the edge of the right tumbler that was blending in with the background thus making it look off in the picture. LOL. I know, I am my worst critic.
 
 
 
I know I am suppose to be blogging about learning to hand quilt but sometimes time restraints get in the way. That is the case here, so I used my domestic machine to quilt.

 
I love the wavy stitching. Hopefully it will add to the effect of the flag waving in the breeze. That is what this pattern is intended to depict.

 
I will live with it one more day and then decide whether to add more quilting or not then bind.
What do you think, More or leave it?
 
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment