Monday, September 1, 2014

Packing, Painting and Quilting, Oh My

Packing, Painting and Quilting Oh My

 
Well I have been busy these past few weeks. Finally closed on the new condo so packing began.  


 
Sewing area was last of all because I needed to fit in some quilting to keep me motivated.

 
While packing I also had to get the condo painted before movers arrive.

 
There was a lot of cleaning to do as well.
 
 
The laundry closet has wire shelves that had become sticky with age and lint was stuck all over them. It took 3 hours to clean the shelves.
 


 
 
I thought I was through until I had my son pull the washer and dryer out so I could make sure the vent was connected to the dryer. Here is what I found.
 
 
Yuck!
Behind the dryer was bad, but look at behind the washer:
 

 
There was a towel and a roll of wall paper under there. Needless to say the dryer vent hose was not connected and was the wrong size.
 
Now that the packing, painting, cleaning and moving is over the unpacking (with some quilting on the baby quilt thrown in) will begin. Hopefully It will be ready to bind by weeks end. One can only hope. LOL
 
 

Until weeks end. Keep on quilting

 

Debbie

 

 


1 comment:

  1. Don't you hate when you move into a new place and it wasn't left very clean!

    Hope you get everything settled quickly.

    ReplyDelete