Friday, October 10, 2014

Presentation with Thanks

Presentation With Thanks

 
 
 
 
I finally presented the Flag Quilt To the Hospice Chaplin. It was a little hard going back to the Hospice Facility where Jim died but the Chaplin was so overwhelmed with gratitude that I forgot all about the sadness.



He insisted I get in a picture with him. Did I tell you I hate getting my picture taken. :(

Now that has been taken of my list of to dos I can start on another item I have put off until tomorrow? :)

In my last post I said I had sworn off fabric shops for October but now it was November so I could go to a fabric store. Well I am brain dead because I didn't realize it wasn't November yet, no way near. I think it was September that I swore off fabric shops at least I hope so because I went to Joann Fabrics today to get that Pearle cotton thread I needed to finish the baby quilt and look what I bought:




I also bought these cute pumpkin buttons to add to my table runner.

 
Isn't it cute?
 

Ignore those toes. LOL


Are you making anything for Halloween? If so, please send me a picture.


Debbie

2 comments:

  1. So happy he insisted on a pic with you in it too! Such a beautiful wall hanging... love your haul and those buttons are perfect on that darling table runner... I need to add some halloween fabric to my stash! lol Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathi. The Halloween fabric was some more of the garage sale haul that had the Christmas fabric. I was fun making the runner. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete