Saturday, December 27, 2014

New projects started

Mr. Cottontail
 
 
I didn't have any Friday finishes but I did make progress on some Spring projects. First I finished hand stitching Mr Cottontail.
 


Then I started making blocks for a lap quilt. This is the first project from a book I bought, "Quilt As You Go Made Modern."
Jera's over at Quilting in the Rain new book.
 
 
I made six more squares today, Saturday. I even managed to clean both bathrooms and wash two loads of clothes in between blocks.
 
 
The day was topped off with a deliver of Kona cotton and a Jelly Roll.
 
So far the weekend after Christmas is pretty good.
 
Debbie
 



2 comments:

  1. Your Mr. Cottontail looks so fluffy and sweet. Nice finish, Debbie! And the QAYG blocks are coming along nicely, too. Love your new fabric acquisitions. Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorna. I like quilting as I go because I can finish it fast. But I also like to have some hand quilting for relaxing. Debbie

    ReplyDelete