Monday, July 6, 2015

A Week of Variety

 Well the ten minute baby blanket never happened. After several tries to cut it out I finally got it right but after sewing it together it still wasn't working. I ended up making a double layer receiving blanket with the fabric. 

I do have a lot of scraps now to make more burp cloths.
Those I can make in ten minutes. :)

 I also made more Microwave Bowl Cozies for my Etsy Shop.




I also cut out fabric for a Tumbler quilt from this fat quarter bundle of Riley Blake's "Lazy Days" 


I just love the Balloons.

Here is the latest layout. I need to get a design wall, bending over the bed is no fun.


And finally I am still slowly working on my Cathedral quilt. I started out finishing an average of one block a day. This past week I only finished one for the whole week. 


Hopefully things will be back to normal this week and I can get in more quilting. 

The baby blanket, bibs and bowl cozies are for sale in my Etsy shop, Daytona Damsel. 

Linking up at Sew Fresh Quilts. 

Debbie


I enjoy reading your comments and suggestions so please leave a comment or just say hello. I do my best to respond to all comments and suggestions.

5 comments:

  1. The baby blanket looks so warm and cozy. Love those tumblers. What pretty fabric! Yes, I use a flannel backed table cloth from the dollar store and tacked it up on the wall in my sewing room for a design wall. Now I wonder how I ever managed without it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work going on! The tumbler block quilt is a favorite! (I use an old flannel backed tablecloth for a design wall-better than bending over! Lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is what I bought to use as a design wall too. LOL Great minds work alike. Thanks.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete