Sunday, July 12, 2015

Paris Flea Markret

 I finally found the fabric I have been gathering over the past two years for my Granddaughter Kaila's quilt. 





The fabric is Paris Flea Market by Three Sisters for Moda. It is OOP and hard to find under $11 per yard. I hope I have gathered enough fabric.  



I had purchased all fat quarters except one pack of 5 inch squares which I sewed into four patch blocks. Then cut with my Accuquilt. 




My granddaughter likes the shabby chic look and has been wanting a rag quilt for awhile. She wanted to make one herself but with work and college the time is just not there for her. 


I think these four patch blocks will bring some interest to the otherwise repetitive design. By the way I am so proud of myself. I pieced 10 of these blocks and got all the corners lined up perfect the first try. Self pat on the back.  ;)




I also made a few more bowl cozies for my Etsy shop. 

This coming week's To Do list includes, assembling the tumbler quilt, cutting flannel for Kaila's quilt and hopefully finishing it. 

But for today, I am slow stitching and relaxing.

Debbie


Linking up at Kathy's Quilts, Slow Sunday Stitching. Hop on over and see all the other great quilters works.


5 comments:

  1. Yes Deb, very shabby chic. Thanks for stopping by. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paris flea market fabrics... so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete