Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Progress on Kaila"s Quilt

Progress is moving along on my granddaughters quilt. 



I had cut the fabric earlier this week. Today a cut the flannel for the backing. 


Thankfully may Accuquilt made easy work of the cutting in no time.


I started sewing the traditional X in on each one by chain piecing.  I finished one side of the X before breaking for lunch at 3PM. I tend to forget to eat when involved in a project. 


Made a large pile. 
Now to cut those apart and stitch the other side.
But Lunch first. 


 As for my QAG hand quilting project, I am a lot further along than I realized. 50%
Yup I have quilted 31 blocks and have 29 more blocks to go. YEAH!

How about you? Share your progress I would like to celebrate with you on your progress. 

Debbie

7 comments:

  1. I love the fringe blocks. I have an accuquilt cutter, too. Love it! Nice work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I make many more quilts since getting my Accuquilt. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are certainly progressing quickly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are certainly progressing quickly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are certainly progressing quickly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are certainly progressing quickly! :)

    ReplyDelete