Friday, August 28, 2015

Halloween Prep

I have been absent for a couple weeks due to a picture upload problem since updating to Windows 10.
But that didn't stop me from starting my holiday sewing and quilting. Starting with Halloween.

First up is a simple table runner


Next is another Halloween Runner that is reversible.

These are fast to make, depending on how much embellishment you add. And for me, interruptions for Tebow bathroom Breaks.


The last Halloween project was these reversible large coasters. 
  
With Halloween out of the way I started on Autumn/Thanksgiving projects. First up is this UFO table runner. I had completed all but the binding last year but didn't like the backing fabric I had chosen. So off came the backing a new one is on and I am 1/2 done with sewing down the binding. I will share the finish with you next week. 



This is a long post but I want to share some great garage sale buys.


Three quilt kits for $1 a piece!!


A small sampling of 3 bags of fabric in scraps and yardage for $5

A little more.

I am still working on my granddaughters rag quilt, my QAG hand quilting project and piecing the tumbler quilt. I will update you on their progress next week too. Until then, relax, enjoy life and quilt.

Debbie



5 comments:

  1. You have a lot of beauty and bargains surrounding you! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOO! :)

    Seriously you have had quite a bit going on as well as coping with a new Windows ( which is always a joyful experience, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOO! :)

    Seriously you have had quite a bit going on as well as coping with a new Windows ( which is always a joyful experience, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, Deb, Thought I had it figured out but apparently not. Grrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt kits and fabric scraps are great finds, Debbie. I've gotten a lot of quilting fabric that way and get tickled every time. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete