Friday, September 4, 2015

Coasters and more Coasters

I am trying to stock up my Etsy Shop for the Holidays Shopping Season. I started with making coasters....

... and more coasters.




Aren't these the cutest. They are sold, sorry.
I also redid the back of my Autumn Table Runner but after binding and taking a picture, I still do not like it.

I think that yellow fabric is to light and creates to much contrast. 
What do you think?

I have also spent hours tweaking my shop listings and pictures. My good friend Kathi showed me how to tweak my pictures using Picasa. What a difference. 

Are you preparing for the upcoming holidays? If so, please share. I love hearing from you.

Debbie

8 comments:

  1. Nice work! The coasters are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think with the table runner for me the block that stands out is the one that doesn't have any yellow, the pale yellow in the other blocks works for me. But it's all personal taste isn't it, and we've all got a different eye so go with what makes you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carie, Maybe the one without is what is making the light yellow look wrong. Now that I look at it from that perspective I think you are right. Thanks for your impout.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. every set of coasters is cuter than the next! What a nice variety!

    To me, the table runner is fine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. every set of coasters is cuter than the next! What a nice variety!

    To me, the table runner is fine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty coasters. I like your fabric choices. In my opinion, Carie's observation about the runner is spot on. No matter what, though, it's a beautiful runner. ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have made some great coasters. I'm not sure about the yellow. I think the part that matters is that you like it.

    Be blessed!
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete