Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Hibiscus and Coasters

 Have you ever seen a hibiscus keep its bloom at night?




Lately my hibiscus out front has been staying open at night. It closes sometime though because in the morning it is spent. 
The picture is not very good because it is dark out and the flash reflected off the rain drops. 

I am also not a good camera person. ;)


Not much quilting going on as I have been working on my Etsy shop listings to improve sales. I am hoping things pick up for the holidays so I do not have to find a part time job. :(

I did finish a set of coasters but then had a visitor and that was that. 

My quilt friend Kathi at Design Orginals by KC gave me a lesson on Picasa, wow what a difference. I spent the evening after the lesson redoing all my pictures. I even had a sale the next day. Yeah!

Visit my Etsy shop, DaytonaDamsel, and check it out. 

Do you sell your creations online? If you do please share where and the name, I would love to visit your shop. 

Blessings,  Debbie

4 comments:

  1. More beautiful coasters-I love the cats! The Hibiscus is always closed in the morning so I didn't pay attention to the fact they bloom all night-cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you have me wondering. We have been outside late each night due to the heat. I am going to watch my hibiscus tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you using the Picasa web-based program? I'm curious because I used that application on my last computer and I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not seen a hibiscus at night, but we have a Rose of Sharon hedge and lately we have noticed that the blooms are open at night, too. My pretty flowers are night owls now! Off to see your Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete