Sunday, January 17, 2016

Busy New Year

Once again it has been awhile since I blogged. Life seems to keep getting in the way of blogging. Om January 7th I had to say good bye to my little Tebow. My husband and I rescued him from a shelter five years ago. He was a sweet companion and a comfort for me when I lost my husband to cancer. 
Tebow Napping on his pillow.

I have been making bunnies,


Toilet Tank Toppers, 



Mug Rugs, 

and of course, Bowl Cozies.


In between all that I started to reorganize my quilt room which is a disaster after the frantic holiday season. My sister is coming to visit in February and there is no way she can sleep on the bed with this mess on it.

I can't believe I am showing this to you. Here is my sewing area. Might as well jump in all the way.

I want to reorganize the room layout as well so I may have to sleep on the couch while my sister is here until I get everything done. 

I set some goals for the new year as well. I will share them with you in my next post which hopefully will be this week. 

Until then, stay warm and keep on quilting. 

Debbie

I love hearing from you and try hard to respond to all the comments. 

See something you like? Visit my Etsy Shop DaytonaDamsel.etsy.com


5 comments:

  1. Share the pics and then do something about it! We've all been there with the clutter. Enjoy our sister visit and the motivation to reorganize!
    (I'm sorry about the pooch, they are great companions.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, I'm so sorry about Tebow. You were a good companion for him, too. Love the bunnies. So sweet. You've been making good use of your time. Yes, a messy studio is always a sign of the creative spirit in motion. Right after Christmas mine looked worse than yours. Truly. I had piles everywhere. It's pretty much back together now and I can breathe again. Well, I do need to tend to that messy desk of mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Debbie, I'm so sorry to hear about Tebow. I know that he was a great source of comfort to you after your husband passed away. It's so hard when we lose our pets and my thoughts and prayers are with you. I've always had a hard time showing a messy room too but that's real life, and think about the after photos you can share when it's all ready for your sister's visit. ;) Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Debbie I am so sorry about your sweet Tebow :(

    Your sewing room is reality. I'd rather see that than a bunch of fake styled stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH Debbie I am so sorry about your sweet Tebow :(

    Your sewing room is reality. I'd rather see that than a bunch of fake styled stuff :)

    ReplyDelete