Wednesday, April 6, 2016

More UFOs

I haven't done much quilting this week because I have been reading a lot for my upcoming retreat. I did get a couple UFOs finished. They are small but that is ok at least they are done and hopefully sell quickly in the shop. 

First up is another baby rag quilt. This one is small, more for newborn or for a toddler to drag around as a lovey. 


I also made a shabby chic type table topper. This fabric was left over from my granddaughters quilt. She love shabby chic. 


The fabric is Paris Flea Market by Moda. It is out of print which makes me sad because I loved all the prints.

I also made a few more bowl cozies since my stock was low. These are my biggest sellers. I still meet a lot of people who have never heard of them. If only I knew a way of getting them seen. 


Thanks so much for stopping by. The two rag quilts put me at a total of three out of ten UFOs. I was originally going to set my goal at twelve UFOs to finish but my friend Kathi talked me into ten. 
I think I will dig out a bigger project for April. 


Debbie

All my items can be purchased in my Etsy shop at daytonadamsel.etsy.com



4 comments:

  1. Nice finishes! I can see why the bowls would be a good sell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A rag quilt is on my bucket list ; every time I see one I want to try it !:) Lovely projects going on here !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, is there a kitchen retail shop that sells kitchen utensils, towels, potholders and such; or a gift shop near you? That might be a place where you could market your cozies. Just a thought. Love the rag baby quilt and table topper. You do nice work. xo ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Debbie, love the baby quilt. I have to admit that I've never heard of a bowl cozy but it is an awesome idea! Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete