Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Snowmen in Summer

It is hot here in Florida so I decided to cool off with some snow. I had lunch with two of my quilting friends, one visiting from Tennessee, on the river. My local friend brought this snowman fabric for me to make her a bowl cozy. 


I fell in love with it! I ask her where she got this fab fabric and she told me one of her customers gave it to her and it was just a scrap. :( I have searched high and low with no results. So if you know the name of this fabric or where it I can get it, please let me know.

I am still working on the house wall hanging. I threw out the snowman made from scrap bating and made a practice needle turn snowman.


Needle turn is something new I am learning. I wanted to add depth so I stuffed this one as I went with cotton bating.


Added arms and a face.


And here he is


I also decided to outline my trees and house. I did not take a picture of it complete yet. Now I will add Mr. Snowman and see if anything else is needed before I quilt. 



Thanks for stopping by and remember, if you know where I can get that fabric let me know.

Debbie

Check out my Etsy shop at daytonadamsel.etsy.com


3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, Try here! https://www.etsy.com/listing/199997764/christmas-fabric-tropical-snowmen-sand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Sorry, that is sold out. Darn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked around but struck out on the fabric! It sure is cute!

    ReplyDelete