Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Halloween


We are half way through the year! Where has 2016 gone? The holiday selling season will be here soon and I have just started making seasonal decor for the shop

I did finally get the snowman appliqued on the wall hanging. This is a picture before applique. I was trying to figure out snowman placement.


I need to stay off YouTube and Pinterest. I keep getting inspired to start new things so nothing gets finished. Could be why my UFO box is crammed full. 
This is a picture of an inspiration from Jude at Spirit Cloth.


It is a slow process since I am suppose to let it speak to me as I go. It doesn't talk a lot. LOL

Then I saw instructions for a Halloween candle mat that I thought I could remember how to put together, not. My memory is getting old.  

Here is the result of relying on memory.
Doesn't look to bad from the top but what a mess on the bottom. 


Eyelashes anyone?

I have another one ready to try after I review the instructions. 

Are you thinking about the holidays yet?

Debbie

I now have two shops, 
https://www.daytonadamsel.etsy.com
https://www.zibbet.com/daytonadamsel


6 comments:

  1. No, I rarely do any sewing/quilting/crafting for money. It sucks all the joy out of it for me. I do purchase from etsy shops so I can appreciate the spirit of entrepreneurs !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a good chuckle at it not talking to you alot ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a good chuckle at it not talking to you alot ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha it took me a minute to get it but it is funny. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Ugh...can't even think about that yet. ;) Looks great though!

    ReplyDelete