Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Busy, Busy

Wow I have been busy this month of September!
I made Christmas tags,


finished an orphan block I turned into a candle mat,


Made some bowl cozies for the shop,


Cleaned my guest room/


Quilt Studio in preparation to list my condo,


Made a simple Fall table runner and ...

Halloween table runners and toilet tank toppers.


Worked more on adding texture to my Winter Quilt and began quilting it.


Made more gift tags. These are fun to make, they make me smile. ;)


If that wasn't enough to keep me busy, I decided to learn mixed media fabric collage art.


I know I am crazy but for some reason my creative side has just exploded. I have so many ideas I do not have enough time.

I have also been scouring Pinterest and You Tube for mixed media art lessons using paint, beads, paper and other stuff. Good thing I can't afford the supplies or I would never sleep. LOL

How is your creative side doing?

Thanks for stopping by. If you have time leave me a comment, I love hearing from you.

Debbie

I have shops at: https://www.artyah.com/seller/DaytonaDamsel

and.... https://www.etsy.com/shop/DaytonaDamsel



6 comments:

  1. Those gift tags are a great idea! They look nice and are a great use of scraps. The little button tree topper is perfect! You are listing your condo? Are you moving to be closer to family?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have certainly been a busy bee. Everything looks great and I love the gift tags. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have been busy indeed ! Debbie...sometimes people check out other bloggers when they see a comment on a website. On MINE they can't find you. You are saying your address is daytonadamsel at BLOGGER.com but it's blogspot. com .... not sure if you are doing that at other blogs but I just wanted to give you a head's up : ) I always find you but others may not ; just check your address next time you comment somewhere to see if it is blogger or blogspot ( which is correct :) XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Deb. I wondered why visits stopped. I will check for sure. Don't know how I managed to change it.

      Delete
  4. you have been busy indeed ! Debbie...sometimes people check out other bloggers when they see a comment on a website. On MINE they can't find you. You are saying your address is daytonadamsel at BLOGGER.com but it's blogspot. com .... not sure if you are doing that at other blogs but I just wanted to give you a head's up : ) I always find you but others may not ; just check your address next time you comment somewhere to see if it is blogger or blogspot ( which is correct :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. What? Your selling your condo? Where are you going????

    ReplyDelete